1. Flanged means that the end of the pipe is convex to the inside or outside, and the rounded edge: a pipe fitting that forms a bulge or groove in the circumferential direction of the pipe;
2. Pipe fittings with variable wall thickness in stamping elbows refer to the change in wall thickness along the length of the pipe;
3. Change straight pipes into elbows with different radius of curvature, such as elbows, elbows, etc.;
4. Stamping elbow variable diameter pipe fittings means that the diameter of the pipe end or a certain part of the pipe is reduced; pipe fittings with crimping and sealing bottoms, increasing the total strength of the pipe end, crimping to the outside or inside of the pipe or sealing the end of the pipe Pipe fittings;
5. For pipe fittings that change section, change the circular section to square, oval, polygon, etc. according to requirements.
Maintenance skills of stamping elbows:
1. When installing, the stamping elbow can be directly installed on the pipeline according to the connection method, and the installation is carried out according to the used position. Under normal circumstances, it can be installed at any position in the pipeline, but it requires easy-to-operate inspection. Note that the medium flow direction of the cut-off stamping elbow should be upward under the vertical valve disc. The stamping elbow can only be installed horizontally. When installing the stamping elbow, pay attention to the tightness to prevent leakage and affect the normal operation of the pipeline.
2. The stamping elbows stored for a long time should be checked regularly. The exposed processing surface must be kept clean, cleaned of dirt, and stored neatly in a ventilated and dry place indoors. Stacking or open storage is strictly prohibited. Always keep the stamping elbow dry and ventilated, keep the holder clean and tidy, and store it in accordance with the accurate storage method.
3. The stamping elbow should always be kept clean during use, and the transmission thread must be lubricated on schedule. When a fault is found, it should be stopped immediately to find out the cause and clear the fault.
4. The stamping elbow should use a hand wheel, please do not use levers or other tools to avoid damage to the valve. Turn the handwheel clockwise to close, otherwise it is open. You must be fair when using it, and ensure accurate usage methods and methods.
5. The bolts of the stamping elbow valve packing gland should be tightened evenly, and should not be pressed into a crooked state, so as to avoid bruising, hindering the valve stem movement or causing leakage.
6. When the ball valve, globe valve and gate valve of the stamping elbow are used, they are only used for fully open or fully closed. They are not allowed to be used for flow adjustment, so as to avoid erosion of the sealing surface and accelerated wear. There is an inverted sealing device in the gate valve and the upper threaded stop valve, and the handwheel is turned to the upper position and tightened to prevent the medium from leaking from the packing.