(2) Do not stack with acid, alkali, salt, cement and other corrosive materials in the warehouse. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and contact corrosion.
(3) Large section steel, rails, steel plates, large diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open.
(4) Small and medium-sized steel bars, wire rods, steel bars, medium-diameter steel pipes, steel wires and wire ropes, etc., can be stored in a well-ventilated material shed, but they must be topped and bottomed.
(5) Some small steels, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steels, and high-priced, corrosive metal products can be stored in storage.
(6) The warehouse should be selected according to the geographical conditions. Generally, an ordinary closed warehouse is used, that is, a warehouse with a roof, a fence, doors and windows, and ventilation devices.
(7) The warehouse is required to be ventilated on sunny days, shut down to prevent moisture on rainy days, and always maintain a suitable storage environment.