So what are the precautions for quality control during the welding process?
1. Check whether the specifications of the welding wire and flux are correct according to the welding procedure regulations to prevent the wrong use of welding wire and flux and cause welding quality accidents.
2. Supervise the welding environment. When the welding environment is not good (the temperature is lower than 0℃, the relative humidity is greater than 90%), corresponding measures should be taken before welding.
3. Before pre-welding, check the groove dimensions, including gaps, blunt edges, angles and misalignments, whether they meet the process requirements.
4. Whether the welding current, welding voltage, welding speed and other process parameters selected in the automatic submerged arc welding process are correct.
5. Supervise the welding personnel to make full use of the length of the pilot arc plate at the end of the steel pipe during automatic submerged arc internal and external welding, and strengthen the use efficiency of the pilot arc plate during internal and external welding, which helps to improve the quality of pipe end welding.
6. Supervise whether the welding personnel first clean up the slag when repairing welding, whether the joints have been thoroughly treated, whether there is oil, rust, slag, water, paint and other dirt at the groove