What is 40cr seamless steel pipe?
Simply put, the main material of this seamless steel pipe is 40cr, and 40cr is the standard steel grade of my country's national standard GB. This material is also one of the most widely used steel materials in my country's machinery manufacturing industry. In the process of using the seamless steel pipe, it has the following significant advantages:
1. There are various shapes and standards. This kind of steel pipe is produced by cold drawing or cold rolling process. Therefore, by using different shapes of molds, the steel bars can be plastically deformed to a certain extent, and the physical and mechanical properties of the steel bars can be changed;
2. High precision and high brightness, the precision of this kind of steel pipe is very high, the inner and outer diameter of the seamless pipe size can be accurate to within 0.2mm, and the cold technology of lubricating the appearance makes the appearance of the steel pipe more lubricated and bright;
3. Good cutting performance, when the hardness is 174-229HB, the relative machinability of this steel pipe is 60%, so it is very suitable for making medium-sized plastic molds;
4. Cost saving, cold drawing technology is to cold-draw and deform raw materials to the required shape and standard. This process consumes less raw materials, so it can effectively save costs;
5. Wide range of uses, this kind of steel pipe has good bending and torsional strength, and its weight is relatively light, so it has been widely used in the manufacture of precision mechanical parts and engineering structures, and with its excellent performance Received unanimous praise.
The specific application of 40cr seamless steel pipe:
1. After quenching and tempering, it is used to manufacture mechanical parts that are subjected to medium load and medium speed work, such as steering knuckles of automobiles, rear half shafts and gears, shafts, worms, spline shafts, top sleeves, etc. on machine tools;
2. After quenching and tempering at medium temperature, it is used to manufacture parts that are subjected to high load, impact and medium speed work, such as gears, spindles, oil pump rotors, sliders, collars, etc.;
3. After quenching and low temperature tempering, it is used to manufacture parts with heavy load, low impact and wear resistance, and the solid thickness on the section is below 25mm, such as worm, spindle, shaft, collar, etc.;
4. After quenching and tempering and high-frequency surface quenching, it is used to manufacture parts with high surface hardness and wear resistance without great impact, such as gears, sleeves, shafts, main shafts, crankshafts, mandrels, pins, connectors, etc. Rods, screws, nuts, intake valves, etc.;
5. In addition, this steel is suitable for the manufacture of various transmission parts for carbonitriding treatment, such as gears and shafts with large diameters and good low temperature toughness.