2) The hoisting of the anti-corrosion steel pipe adopts a special hook, which is hooked at the two ends of the steel pipe to prevent damage to the anti-corrosion layer. The steel wire rope should not be directly suspended on the pipe body to damage the anti-corrosion layer.
3) Use a special vehicle when transporting finished pipes. This vehicle is equipped with a pair of semi-circular brackets, which are mounted on both ends of the nozzle. Special cable ties are used when tying the transport pipes. Wire ropes are not allowed to prevent damage and corrosion. Floor.
4) Anticorrosive pipes are not allowed to roll on the ground.
5) For steel pipes that are not installed immediately on the construction site, they should be stacked with mats at the mouth of the pipe. The steel pipes should be stacked on a flat place, and any low point of the steel pipe should be higher than the ground.
6) Steel pipes damaged during handling and stacking should be stacked on another side with obvious marks. No attempt to repair should be made without the consent of the supervision engineer. The repair report shall be submitted in written form and obtain the approval of the supervision engineer. If the supervising engineer believes that the degree of damage is sufficient to prove that the steel pipe has been damaged, it shall not be used in the project.
Tips: Steel casing is used to protect sewer and water lines, gas and oil pipelines, and electrical and fiber optic cables.