(1) Divided into low pressure vessel, medium pressure vessel, high pressure vessel and ultra high pressure vessel according to the pressure level.
(2) According to the containing medium, it is divided into: non-flammable, non-toxic; flammable or toxic; highly toxic.
(3) According to the different roles in the process, it can be divided into:
①Reaction container: a container used to complete the physical and chemical reactions of the medium.
② Heat exchange container: a container used to complete the heat exchange of the medium.
③Separation container: a container used to complete medium quality exchange, gas purification, solid, liquid, and gas separation.
④ Storage and transportation container: a container used to hold liquid or gas materials, storage and transportation media, or to balance and buffer the pressure.
The design pressure (p) of the pressure vessel is divided into four pressure levels: low pressure, medium pressure, high pressure and ultra high pressure:
(1) Low pressure (code L) 0.1MPa≤p<1.6MPa
(2) Medium pressure (code M) 1.6MPa≤p<10.0MPa
(3) High pressure (code H) 10.0MPa≤p<100.0MPa
(4) Ultra high pressure (code U) p≥100.0MPa.
Classification of Pressure Vessel Varieties
Pressure vessels are divided into reaction pressure vessels, heat exchange pressure vessels, separation pressure vessels, and storage pressure vessels according to the principle of action in the production process. The specific division is as follows:
(1) Reaction pressure vessel (code R): mainly used to complete the physical and chemical reaction of the medium pressure vessel, such as reactor, reaction kettle, decomposition pot, vulcanization tank, decomposition tower, polymerization kettle, autoclave, ultra-high pressure Kettle, synthesis tower, shift furnace, cooking pot, steaming ball, autoclave, gas generator, etc.
(2) Heat exchange pressure vessel (code E): mainly used to complete the heat exchange of the medium pressure vessel, such as shell-and-tube waste heat boilers, heat exchangers, coolers, condensers, heaters, sterilizers, dyeing machines , Dryer, steaming pan, preheating pot, solvent preheater, steaming pot, steaming off machine, electric steam generator, gas generator water jacket, etc.
(3) Separation pressure vessel (code S): mainly used to complete the fluid pressure balance buffering of the medium and the pressure vessel for gas purification separation, such as separators, filters, oil collectors, buffers, scrubbers, absorption towers, Copper washing tower, drying tower, stripping tower, sub-cylinder, deaerator, etc.
(4) Storage pressure vessel (code C, including spherical tank code B): mainly used to store and hold gas, liquid, liquefied gas and other media, such as various types of storage tanks.
In a pressure vessel, if there are more than two process action principles at the same time, the varieties should be classified according to the main action in the process.