What are the characteristics of U-piles?
1. High quality (high wear resistance, light shape, water-resistant and high-quality);
2. The construction is simple, the construction period is shortened, the performance indicators are high-quality, and the service life is more than 50 years;
3. The cost of capital construction projects is allocated, the tolerances are high-quality, and it can be used repeatedly for 58 times;
4. The construction has a significant expected effect of ecological and environmental protection, reducing a lot of soil extraction and the required amount of concrete, and effectively protecting land resources;
5. Earthquake disaster relief rescue and rescue have strong timeliness, such as flood control, collapse, subsidence, quicksand, etc.;
6. Deal with and solve a series of difficulties in the whole process of excavation;
7. For the daily tasks of infrastructure projects, it can reduce the requirements for interior space design;
8. The use of steel sheet piles can give essential safety performance and has strong timeliness;
9. The use of steel sheet piles can not be easily restricted by temperature specifications;
10. Using steel sheet pile raw materials, it is possible to easily check the diversity of sexual raw materials and system raw materials.