Common methods for descaling stainless steel seamless pipe:
1) Flushing: The stainless steel seamless pipe should be flushed before pickling, so that there is no impurities such as mud and dirt in the heat exchanger, which can improve the pickling effect and reduce the acid consumption of pickling;
2) Pickling: When pickling the seamless pipe, statically soak the stainless steel seamless pipe filled with acid solution for 2 hours, and then continuously and dynamically circulate for 3-4 hours, during which the front and back cleaning is alternately performed every 0.5 hours. After pickling, if the pH of the acid is greater than 2, the acid can be reused, otherwise the acid should be diluted, neutralized and drained;
3) Alkaline washing: After the pickling is finished, it is prepared with NaOH, Na3PO4 and softened water in a certain proportion, and the dynamic circulation method is used to achieve acid-base neutralization, so that the stainless steel seamless pipe is no longer corroded;
4) Washing: After alkali washing, rinse with clean demineralized water for 0.5h repeatedly to wash away the residues in the stainless steel seamless pipe;
5) Record: During the cleaning process, the time of each step should be strictly recorded to check the cleaning effect.
In the daily use of stainless steel seamless pipe, we need to understand how it is maintained. Regular maintenance of the product can ensure the stability of the product in daily use. When the scale problem does occur, we can use the above method to clean the stainless steel seamless pipe.