Safe operation during heat treatment of black steel seamless pipe:
1) When operating heat treatment, the equipment must be inspected frequently. Black steel seamless pipes and air pipes must not leak oil or gas, and there should be no heavy oil in the bottom of the furnace;
2) Always pay attention to check whether the automatic power-off device of the opening and closing furnace door is in good condition, and whether the traffic lights on the power distribution cabinet work normally;
3) When operating heat treatment processing, it should be noted that no metal objects should be placed on the heat treatment processing table to avoid short circuit;
4) During heat treatment, special attention should be paid to prevent poisoning caused by leakage of special gas;
5) Special attention should be paid to preventing electric shock during heat treatment of black steel seamless pipes. The floor of the operation room should be laid with rubber pads, and attention should be paid to prevent cooling water from spilling on the floor and other places;
6) During heat treatment, some cooling measures should be taken to keep the temperature of the quenching oil tank below 80 °C.
Heat treatment processing of black steel seamless pipes is widely used, so it is necessary to understand the safe operation of heat treatment processing, so as to ensure their own safety and also ensure product quality.
Black steel seamless pipe is widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as oil drill pipes, automobile transmission shafts, bicycle frames and steel scaffolding used in construction. The use of steel pipes to make ring parts can improve the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, and save materials and process working hours.