The steel-plastic composite pipe is made of seamless steel pipe or hot-dip galvanized steel pipe as the base, and the inner wall (the outer wall can also be used when needed) is coated with plastic by powder melt spraying technology, and has excellent performance. Compared with galvanized pipe, it has the advantages of anti-corrosion, no rust, no fouling, smooth and smooth, clean and non-toxic, and long service life. According to the test, the service life of the steel-plastic composite pipe is more than three times that of the galvanized pipe. It can be widely used in fluid transportation and heating projects such as tap water, gas, chemical products, etc. It is an upgraded product of galvanized pipes. Because its installation and use method is basically the same as that of traditional galvanized pipe, the form of pipe fittings is also the same, and it can replace aluminum-plastic composite pipe to play a role in large-diameter tap water transportation.
The advantages of steel-plastic composite pipe
1. The rigidity and strength of traditional seamless steel pipes are retained
2. The inner wall is smooth, the friction resistance is small, no scaling, and the outer wall is beautiful
3. Light weight, good toughness, impact resistance, high compressive strength; wider applicable temperature
4. The connection method with pipe fittings can be twisted wire, socket, flange, groove, welding, etc., various methods, saving labor and labor;
5. The difference in thermal expansion coefficient of the connection part with the pipe fitting is small, which is safer and more reliable;
6. The price-performance ratio is reasonable and the comprehensive cost is low. More economical than seamless steel pipe or hot-dip galvanized steel pipe.
large-diameter coated steel pipe
The coated steel pipe is made of plastic coated on the basis of large-diameter SSAW steel pipe and high-frequency welded pipe, and the maximum nozzle diameter is 1200m. Various plastic coatings with different properties such as polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene (PE), epoxy resin (EPOZY) can be coated according to different needs. Good adhesion, strong corrosion resistance, strong acid, alkali and other chemical corrosion resistance, non-toxic, non-rusting, wear-resistant, impact-resistant, and strong penetration resistance.The surface of the pipeline is smooth and does not adhere to any substances, which can reduce the resistance during transportation, improve the flow rate and transportation efficiency, and reduce the pressure loss of transportation. There is no solvent in the coating, and there is no exudate material, so it will not pollute the conveyed medium, thus ensuring the purity and hygiene of the fluid. It does not age or crack, so it can be used in harsh environments such as cold regions.
Large-diameter coated steel pipes are widely used in tap water, natural gas, petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, communications, electric power, marine and other engineering fields.